Building long-term relationships is our priority at Camelback Retirement Planners. We start the process by taking the time to listen to and to understand each of our clients personally. Together, we carefully chart a course to pursue financial success. We believe in using prudent investment strategies, and our clients have consistently looked to us for direction. Our clients do not have to know all of the answers or all of the questions. Camelback Retirement Planners can help you determine what questions need answering. We are dedicated to guiding and sustaining our clients’ financial direction.
Although we provide guidance in many areas, there are three consistent themes in all that we do.
- Service—We strive to provide you with personal service and clear, timely responses to your questions and requests.
- Independence—We partner with you, not an investment company. We are not beholden to proprietary products.
- Experience—Together, we have more than five decades of combined experience and hold the highest industry certifications.
Code of Responsibility
Our clients' comfort and happiness are very important to us. Whether you are visiting the office, corresponding by mail or e-mail, or calling us on the phone, you deserve a timely response to all inquiries.
Our Code of Values
- Our clients are not dependent on us; we are dependent on them.
- Our clients honor us by giving us an opportunity to earn their business.
- Our clients will receive clear, objective, and comprehensive information upon which to base their decisions.
- Our clients' privacy is paramount. We will hold in strictest confidence and consider as privileged all business and personal information pertaining to our clients' affairs.
Our Customer Service Policy
- To provide the optimal level of service and guidance to our clients, we request that our clients be forthcoming with all relevant financial information.
- When questions arise, we request that you contact us by phone or e-mail so that we may address your questions and concerns.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, we request that you notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- If you are pleased with the service and the results you are receiving, we would be honored to receive introductions to friends, family members, or business colleagues whom you believe would appreciate the same level of service you have received from us.